1. Ishikawa H TT, Yano E. Measuring functional, communicative, and critical health literacy among diabetes patients. Diabetes care. 2008;31(5):874-9.
2. Tol A, Pourreza A, Tavasoli E, Rahimi Foroshani A. Determination of knowledge and health literacy among women with type 2 diabetes in teaching hospitals of TUMS. Journal of Hospital. 2012;11(3).
3. Banihashemi S-AT, Amirkhani MA. Health literacy and the influencing factors: a study in five provinces of Iran. 2007.
4. Nutbeam D. Health literacy as a public health goal: a challenge for contemporary health education and communication strategies into the 21st century. Health promotion international. 2000;15(3):259-67.
5. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzade H, Mahaki B, Tavassoli E, Sharifirad G. Communicative and critical health literacy and self-care behaviors in patients with type 2 diabetes. Iranian journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2016;14(3):199-208.
6. Nutbeam DJHpi. Health literacy as a public health goal: a challenge for contemporary health education and communication strategies into the 21st century. 2000;15(3):259-67.
7. Zaree F, Karimi F, Mohseni S, Mdani S, Dadipoor S, Mdani AH. Health literacy of pregnant women and some related factors in pregnant women referred to Minab health centers. Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2017;4(2):40-6.
8. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University. Daneshvar. 2012;19(97):1-12.
9. Ghaffarzade Khoei M LM, Lotfi R, Montazeri A,. The relationship between postpartum depression and health literacy among nulliparous women. Payesh. 2017;16(6):797-805.
10. IZadirad H NS, Zareban I, Tavousi M,. Health literacy and prenatal care adequacy index on the outcome of birth weight in pregnant women in balochistan, Iran. Payesh. 2018;17(2):191-8.
11. Kharazi SS, Peyman N, Esmaily H. Association between maternal health literacy level with pregnancy care and its outcomes. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2016;19(37):40-50.
12. Cho YI, Lee S-YD, Arozullah AM, Crittenden KS. Effects of health literacy on health status and health service utilization amongst the elderly. Social science & medicine. 2008;66(8):1809-16.
13. Shieh C, Halstead JA. Understanding the impact of health literacy on women's health. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing. 2009;38(5):601-12.
14. Dadipoor S, Ramezankhani A, Alavi A, Aghamolaei T, Safari-Moradabadi A. Pregnant Women’s Health Literacy in the South of Iran. Journal of Family and Reproductive Health. 2018;11(4):211-8.
15. Furuya Y, Kondo N, Yamagata Z, Hashimoto H. Health literacy, socioeconomic status and self-rated health in Japan. Health promotion international. 2013;30(3):505-13.
16. Alseraty WH. Parents' Socioeconomic Status and Health Literacy Domains among Shokrof Preparatory School Students, Shokrof Village, Algarbia Governorate, Egypt. Journal of Education and Practice. 2015;6(11):1-8.
17. Seyfzadeh A. Investigating the relationship between socio-economic status and health of older adults Case study: Azarshahr. nursing of the vulnerable journal. 2016;3(7):12-23.
18. Ghanbari S, Majlessi F, Ghaffari M, Mahmoodi Majdabadi M. Evaluation of health literacy of pregnant women in urban health centers of Shahid Beheshti Medical University %J Daneshvar Medicine. 2012;19(97):1-12.
19. Marzban M, Hadji M, Gholipour M, Rashidian H, Rezaianzadeh A, Hasanzadeh J, et al. Association of socioeconomic status with consumption of cigarettes, illicit drugs, and alcohol. Journal of ethnicity in substance abuse. 2017:1-10.
20. Ishikawa H, Takeuchi T, Yano E. Measuring functional, communicative, and critical health literacy among diabetes patients. Diabetes care. 2008.
21. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzede H, Mahaki B, Sharifirad G, Tavassoli E. The functional, communicative, and critical health literacy (FCCHL) scales: Cross-cultural adaptation and the psychometric properties of the Iranian version. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2017;19(1).
22. Amiresmaili M NmM, Saberi anari SH, Sadeghi A, Saber M,, Taheri G HS, Rezazadeh J. Study of health literacy level of women referring to health centers in 2010. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences.5(5):1078-1.
23. Baghaei R, Mohamadi N, Saei M, Najarzadeh M. Functional health literacy pregnant women in health centers of Urmia city-2015. The J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017;15(5):368-75.
24. Heijmans M, Waverijn G, Rademakers J, van der Vaart R, Rijken M. Functional, communicative and critical health literacy of chronic disease patients and their importance for self-management. Patient Education and Counseling. 2015;98(1):41-8.
25. Shibuya A, Inoue R, Ohkubo T, Takeda Y, Teshima T, Imai Y, et al. The relation between health literacy, hypertension knowledge, and blood pressure among middle-aged Japanese adults. Blood pressure monitoring. 2011;16(5):224-30.
26. Lai AY, Ishikawa H, Kiuchi T, Mooppil N, Griva K. Communicative and critical health literacy, and self-management behaviors in end-stage renal disease patients with diabetes on hemodialysis. Patient education and counseling. 2013;91(2):221-7.
27. Peyman N, Doosti H. Health Literacy and Health-promoting Lifestyle among Health Volunteers in Neyshabour. scientific journal of ilam university of medical sciences. 2018;26(3):7-15.
28. Reisi M, Mostafavi F, Javadzade H, Mahaki B, Tavassoli E, Sharifirad G. Impact of health literacy, self-efficacy, and outcome expectations on adherence to self-care behaviors in iranians with type 2 diabetes. Oman medical journal. 2016;31(1):52.
29. Borji M, Tarjoman A, Otaghi M, Salimi E, Naseri A. Health Literacy Level and its Related Factors among the Elderlies in Ilam in 2015. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2017;30(108):33-43.
30. Khosravi A, Ahmadzadeh K. Investigating health literacy Level of patients referred to Bushehr hospitals and recognizing its effective factors. ISMJ. 2016;18(6):1245-53.
31. Shavers VL. Measurement of socioeconomic status in health disparities research. Journal of the national medical association. 2007;99(9):1013.
32. Fukuda Y, Nakamura K, Takano T. Municipal socioeconomic status and mortality in Japan: sex and age differences, and trends in 1973–1998. Social Science & Medicine. 2004;59(12):2435-45.
33. Morasae EK, Forouzan AS, Majdzadeh R, Asadi-Lari M, Noorbala AA, Hosseinpoor AR. Understanding determinants of socioeconomic inequality in mental health in Iran's capital, Tehran: a concentration index decomposition approach. International journal for equity in health. 2012;11(1):18.
34. Rohani-Rasaf M, Moradi-Lakeh M, Ramezani R, Asadi-Lari M. Measuring socioeconomic disparities in cancer incidence in Tehran, 2008. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2012;13(6):2955-60.
35. Dunteman GH. Principal components analysis: Sage; 1989.
36. Stormacq C, Van den Broucke S, Wosinski J. Does health literacy mediate the relationship between socioeconomic status and health disparities? Integrative review. Health promotion international. 2018.
37. Vyas S, Kumaranayake L. Constructing socio-economic status indices: how to use principal components analysis. Health policy and planning. 2006;21(6):459-68.