1. Tehrani H, Taghdisi MH. Community Action: A Strategy for Health Promotion. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2015;2(4):255-9.
2. Haery SM, Tehrani H, Olyaeimanesh A, Nedjat S. Factors Influencing the Social Health of Employees of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education in Iran. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2016;3(4):311-8.
3. Marandi A, Azizi F. Health of Islamic Republic of Iran. Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Publications, Tehran. 1998.
4. Shepard D S,Hodgkin D,Anthony Y E. Analysis of hospital costs: a manual for managers, World Health Organization, Geneva, 2000.
5. Zarei F, Taghdisi MH, Keshavarz Mohamadi N, Tehrani H. Health Promoting Hospital: A pilot study in Bo-Ali hospital, Qazvin, Iran. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2013;3(3):215-23.
6. Farzianpoor F, Zeraati H, Akbari F, Arab M, Salimi M. A survey on the status of environmental health management in Qom province hospitals, Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2007;5(3):59-66.
7. Markkanen P, Quinn M, Galligan C, Bello A, Cleanin in Healthcare Facilities, Reducing human health effects and environmental impacts, April 2009.
8. Jacobs J, Meijster T, Meijer E, Suarthana E, Heederik D. Wheat allergen exposure and the prevalence of work‐related sensitization and allergy in bakery workers. Allergy. 2008;63(12):1597-604.
9. American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. 2007 TLVs® and BEIs®: threshold limit values for chemical substances and physical agents and biological exposure indices. Cincinnati: ACGIH.
10. Zock JP,Plana E,Jarvis D,Anto JM,Kormhout H,Kennedy S,et al .The use of household cleaning sprays and adult asthma:an international Longitudinal Study.AM J Respire Crit Care Med 2007;176(8):735-41
11. Habib RR,EL-Marsi A,Heath L.Womens Strategies for handling household detergents. Environ Res 2006;101(2):184-94
12. Glanz K, Saraiya M, Wechsler H. Guidelines for school programs to Prevent Skin. Cancer National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion 2002; 26(51): 1-16.
13. Zarei F TM, Tehrani H. Normalizing health values in the socialization process. J Research Health. 2012;2(2):169-71.
14. Courneya K S, Hellsten L A M. Cancer prevention as a source of exercise motivation: anexperimental test using protection motivation theory. Psych H Med 2001; 6(1): 59-64.
15. Vahedian Shahroudi M, Pvrhajy F , Habibollah Esmaeili , Pvrhajy F . Structural study of motivation, self-efficacy and perceived call costs based on the protection motivation of BSE Article 1, Volume 15, Issue 40 , Winter 1391, page 1-9
16.Godazandeh Gh KH, Khalilian AR,Atarod Z, Firozjayi MA, Partovi A. Knowledge and practice of Sari women over 15 years women regarding breast cancer, 2004. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences 2006;16(52):64-74.
17. Roghaiyeh Nourizadeh FB LS. Knowledge, health beliefs and breast cancer screening behaviors of women referring to health centers of Tabriz. . Iranian Journal of Breast Disease. 2010;3(3):43-51.
18. Schwegmann JA. Identifying women's perceived barriers to mammography screening:Thesis(M.A): Northern Kentucky University; 2010.
19. Barron T. Berg C, Bookman L. How to select and use safe janitorial chemicals ? Project completion report, pollution prevention incentives for states, US EPA.2004
20. Meyer S, Eddleston M, Bailey B, Desel H, Gottschling S, Gortner L. Unintentional hould poisoning in children. Klin Pediater 2007; 219(5): 257-70
21. Ivanov T, Uzunova S, Bainova A, Yantcheva M. study on the advers health effect from the application of Modern household chemical products in Bulgaria. Khig Zdraveopaz 1997; 40(3-4): 60-2
22- Tuncay M, Filiz M D, Nursan C, Pınar T, Fatma U.Tanning youth: knowledge, behaviors and attitudes toward sun protection of high school students in Sakarya, Turkey. Journal of Adolescent Health 2006;38: 469-71
23. Rogers, R. W. (1975). A protection motivation theory of fear appeals and attitude change. Journal of Psychology, 91, 93-114.
24. Tohidi F, Gorbani M. Effect of personal health education in prevention of intestinal parasite infection in Gorgan students. J Knowledge & Health shahrod Med Sci Uni. 2009;4)2(:14-17.
25. Rahimian GH, Joseph H, Nasiri J, Ganji F. Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection in years six children and the factors inflencing. J shahrekord Med Sci Uni. 2008;10(3):49-54.
26. Zareban I, Heidarnia AR, Rakhshani F. The effect of health education program on the knowledge and practice seliors to wards HIV/AIDS in Chabaher. Zahhedan Journal Of University Of Medical Sciences Health Services. 2006;8)1(:29-33. [Persian]
27. Motamedi N, Hejazi SH, Hazavei SMM, Zamani AR, Saberi S, Rahimi E. Effect of education based on health belief model on promoting preventive behavior of coetaneous leishmaniasis. J Military Medicine. 2010;11(4):23-38.
28. Kleier, Jo Ann. Using health belief model to reveal the perceptions of Jamaican and Haitian men regarding prostate cancer. J of multicultural nursing & health. 2004;15)21(:351-362.
29. Khorsandi M, Shamsi M, Jahani F. The effect of education based on health belief model on the improvement of osteoporosis preventive behaviors in pregnant mothers of Arak city. J of Shahed University. 2010;18)89(:1-10.